Mark your calendars
Oregon Brownfields Forum Networking Meeting
Thursday, November 4
10:30 – 12:30
1127 Broadway NE, Salem, OR 97301
(corner of Broadway and Market NE)
Join us in Salem for our next meeting – including a walking tour of three redevelopment sites.
The packed agenda will include updates on the State’s brownfield initiatives plus a discussion of Salem’s redevelopment efforts.
1. A report on Oregon’s Shovel Ready Certification Program – Mike Williams, Industrial Lands Specialist with Business Oregon
2. An update on brownfields and the next legislative session – Karen Homolac, Brownfield Specialist with Business Oregon
3. Revitalizing North Downtown Salem – Jill Corcoran, Project Coordinator with the City of Salem; and Marci Beeson, Senior Environmental Chemist with GeoEngineers
4. Walking tour of the adjacent brownfield sites discussed by Jill and Marci
– The Brownfields Forum steering committee will be meeting ahead of the gathering at 9:30. All are welcome.
– Coffee and pastries will be on sale at the Salem Cinema location – satisfy your cravings there and give them some support.
– Stay for lunch. There are now five restaurants within the three block area for lunch on your own afterwards. If you are interested in a group lunch for further networking, please contact Jill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– No RSVP required for this meeting
The Brownfields Forum is hosted by NEBC (www.nebc.org). Forum events are open to all interested parties.
Robert Grott, Executive Director
Northwest Environmental Business Council (NEBC)
620 SW Fifth Ave., Suite 1008, Portland, OR 97204
503-227-6361 or 800-985-6322. Cell 503-984-7144